subway

I've posted alot of videos lately, this is because I youtube a lot jugak lately. I dont have any interest in watching tv lagi sudah. I dont know, maybe pasal dah terbiasa back kat cmapus pun I memang tak tengok tv. So, yea. Oh, I've watched Iron-Man 2! awesome movie, awesome:) but I cant wait for Shrek yang baru and also Karate Kid. I've watched the trailer and, yeap, Jaden(if I'm not mistaken), you, sangatlah Will Smith! Like father like son! so proud.

So basically, what I've been doing lately is, onlining, taking care of my mother, went out shopping with the whole fam, tengok wayang, pergi galeri seni petronas, kat KLCC.

last, sunday, saya buat pertama kali makan subway. no-no. itu salah. What I mean is, last sunday ialah hari pertama yang buat pertama kali nya saya pergi order kat subway for the first time . sangat tak best but, it, went, well.. well atleast I end up burping kekenyangan:) I totally tak tahu macam mana nak order, so, yea. call me whatever you want to call me but, semua orang ada pengalaman right. So yea..

Kat Subway, basically dia ada tiga section, one is bread section, two is the main filling, third is vegetables section. and yeap, i dont know about this three section ok.. yea.

I dont know, maybe kat KLCC kan, but, I dont actually understand why abang kat subway tu guna slang macam russian. Its either dia belajar russian ke ape tah, pasal muka dia sangat pure melayu, so, i dont understand. And lagi satu, dah kot dia nampak I ni local, kenapa lah yang dia nak guna slang macam tu. and yea, I do speak in english, for english is my second language but,, awak faham kann..

"wot tayp o dred miss?" .. yess,, abang tu cakap macam ni, and dia cakap laju. -.-' .. .. mane laaaaa aku faham. adehh.. saya pun cakap lah, ''pardon?'' ,, then dia cakap lagi, and still kelajuan yang sama,"wot tayp o dred miss?",, dekat tiga kali jugak, last2 baru lah Ika faham,, "what type of bread miss?".. yes, di ulangi, saya faham sendiri, pasal abang tu terlampau 'hebat' tak bagitau. huk alohhh!! cakap lahhhh~~ ape keeee haish.. buat dosa, buat dosa..

anyway~ I enjoy every bite of roti subway tu, and for those yang teringin nak makan apa yang Ika makan,please do, order, "italian bread-short-subway melt-heat-vege, everything"

and btw, do enjoy video2 yang Ika dah post ni:)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAHU LEBIH?

SILA TEKAN 'OLDER POST' :)