CRAP.

Fashion Talk. jom:)

1) Getting dresses in the morning.
Well, sekarang macam tengah cuti sem, so kebiasaannya memang tak fancy langsung, just a simple T and long pants sahaja. And just in case kalau nak keluar, then I akan put on my fav jeans and grab my jacket. and, bye-bye..

2)Clearing out the closet.
Honestly, ini lah perkara yang mamang jarang gila buat. Terlampau banyak benda kat dalam my almari and I rasa macam sayang gila nak buang pasal fashion kan cam pusing-pusing. So, I decided if I haven't worn something for a year, I akan pack it and sumbat it inside one bag and put it under my bed. And kalau tetiba my mum cakap pasal barang untuk derma kat nak yatim ke, apa-aapa ke, then, rezeki diorang:)

3) Accessorize.
I am not a person yang stick to one item. serious. My acc sometimes agak heavy, but never-ever sampai benda tu jadi pakaian. you know, when you where something yang sampai dia boleh nampak macam pakaian, for eg; you pakai necklace banyak gila sampai orang ingat you pakai heavy detailed top. haha:DD But then again, I love to memperondak-peranda kan my wrist dengan gelang yang berpelbagai jenis. Its either that or I akan pakai satu heavy detailed gelang yang besar.

4) Shoes or bags?
Saya dengan penuh bangga menyatakan, Im a Shoe person. I love shoess~~ mereka adalah ciptaan yang teristimewa selain daripada BD and SD. I take a good care of my heels. I keep them secara selamatnya didalam kotak yang bersih dan disusun secara rapi. and how come I tak buat the same thing untuk baju? haish, kalau I buat the same thing, gerenti almari I hot. huhh.

5) Looking professional.
Bila ada presentation, some akan pakai baju kurung or kebaya, but as for me, kalau lecturer tu dont mind lah kan, I wear my leopard print T underneath my grey blazer. I've done that before, and I will do it again. I love something yang betul-betul make a statement. I want to look professional and at the same time, I taknak nampak lain selain daripada IKA.

6) Wardrobe basics.
I always have leopard print with me(samaada ianya my hoodie or a simple long shirt), rib-length jacket, worn out jeans , 2pieces of jeweleries and my peep toe heels. itu basic. But now I tengah try on something yang difference sikit from my style; switch long shirt and worn out jeans to full length dress:)

7) Looking fab in 5.
I dont worry about the style of my tudung as it always looks the same, but I'd definitely put on my heavens high shoes with super statement top with the right acc.

8) Dressing up.
I rarely go to events. Kalau setakat kenduri kahwin tu, normal lah baju kebaya. One thing for sure I'll rock on my black velvet killer on apa-apa je yang I pakai.

9) Shopping the high street.
Hmm, susah nak comment benda ni, pasal, I do window shop, but I dont buy. I just dont. I'm fickle minded on stuff yang involve fashion. Serious. So basically, I tell someone about what I like, then kalau dapat, rezeki, baik or not, I'll wear 'em. No quest ask.

10) Maintaining great skin.
I dont have specific benda untuk maintain my skin. I have problems with pores seperti other teenagers jugak. But one thing yang I learn, jangan selalu pegang you face with bare hands, use tissues (they dont call me Tissue Goddess tanpa sebab. haha) and wash your face regularly ( Allah make it easy for muslims, kita ambil wudhu' lima kali kan:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

MAHU LEBIH?

SILA TEKAN 'OLDER POST' :)